Monday, May 10, 2010

The 6IXTH S3NS3

I’ve had enough of personalised number plates. After spending the best part of five months ogling them and not the beautiful Auckland surroundings, I’ve finally given up the ghost.
So, here’s a round up of the plates I’ve seen so far…

The Geeky Ones
H1TMAN- This guy genuinely had a barcode above the plate and an Agency sticker on the dash.
X MAN- Though to be fair, this might not be a comic fan. It could be a transsexual.

The Honest Ones
DUMBER- Found on a humvee, which says it all really.
VODKA- Certainly goes a long way to explaining how this jeep was being driven.
B1GDOG- Having sighted the driver, I have to agree, though the plate MUNTER would have been more accurate.
V1AGRA- On a 1930’s ford being driven by a very old man. With a huge smile on his face.
CHOLLO- On a car driven by a very large Hispanic gentleman.
MY WILI- On a Toyota Will VI. Again being driven by a smiling old man.

The Misleading Ones
SALADS- The advertising for this owner-operator company car was somewhat offset by the fat guy driving it.
RADBOD- It wasn’t. Really.

The Ambiguous Ones
GAS IT- I couldn’t figure out if this person had flatulence, was pro-electric or just being anti-Semitic.
BENDS- Either someone suffering from nitrogen in the blood, or declaring his sexual proclivities.
RIDEZY- Come to think of it, the driver did look a bit morally loose.
K8S L8- I wasn’t sure where this was coming from. Is Kate tardy? Is she dead? Has she skipped her period?
WAXN IT- Is this person a surfer or merely fond of Brazilians?

The Zuh? Ones
HO COIL- I don’t know what this is. My gut reaction is it is something a pimp ensures his ladies have to stop them getting preggers.
WHY 2K- Why indeed.
ASK GOD- Just begging for the underplate writing “why I am driving like a retarded orang utan”.

The Gobshite One
BLING- On an SUV in the city centre. This thing had blacked out windows too, which juts proves the adage that the darker the windows on the SUV the likelier the possibility that the loser inside cries themselves to sleep every night.

The Regrettable Ones
BJS- I don’t think the driver even noticed.
BUL177- On a Porsche than was just asking to be keyed.
MET WAT- On a company car. Think about it.

But the winner by a country mile is NOBASS.

I don’t know what the driver was aiming for, but in the absence of plates saying SLAVE1, BALL5 or FUKNUT then he gets the prize.

In future I’ll just report by exception, though if I see any car with the word PLAYER/PLAYA or any alphanumeric combination thereof then there may be a short delay in my bloggage while I stand trial for murder.

4 comments:

  1. Love it..! Mind if I post it on here? http://www.regblogger.blogspot.com/
    Credited to you, of course.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it. I don't want the credit though, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Jimbo!

    http://regblogger.blogspot.com/2010/05/6ixth-s3ns3.html

    And

    http://regfinder.net/

    I've put a thanks to you at the bottom but no link back. Let me know if you want it changed.

    ReplyDelete